Why are we the Best All Inclusive Resort in the Dominican Republic?
We have the widest choice of accommodations ranging from luxury rooms to suites to Presidential Suites to 3 to 7 room VIP villas. We have 7 exclusive beaches and 12 pools scattered throughout the resort. Our all inclusive service gives you access to superior service at 18 restaurants, 11 snack bars and 12 bars serving foods and drinks from around the globe. Our restaurants include buffets, à-la-carte dining and the best gourmet restaurants on the island. We have a range of activities for adults and kids as well as extensive outdoor and indoor sports facilities. The evenings are filled with shows, entertainment and dancing at our night club. There’s something for everyone to do at our Puerto Plata all inclusive resort. You’ll have so much fun, you won’t want to leave! Come visit us and you will agree that it is the best Dominican Republic all inclusive resort.
What Facilities are available at the Dominican Republic Resort?
There are all kinds of facilities available and fun activities to participate in while on your vacation here at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club. It’s more than just an all inclusive hotel, everything is here. We offer scuba lessons, amphitheater shows, and a kid’s vacation club.
Facilities and Activities
|11 All Guest restaurants including 2 buffets
7 V.I.P Restaurants
11 V.I.P Lite Fare Bars
15 V.I.P Bars
12 All Guest Bars
12+ Pools Including Exclusive Kid’s Pool Areas
1 Teen Club
1 Kid’s Club with Daily Child Care
Beach Volleyball Court
2 Gyms with Exercise Equipment
2 Entertainment Centers
|Shopping Areas, Including Hand-crafted market
Scuba Diving School (PADI Certified)
Life-size Chess Game
Shuttle Service at the Resort
What are the Sports Activities Offered in the Dominican Republic Resort?
There are many sports and fitness-related activities for guests to enjoy. Resort activities include:
- Fitness Centers
- Bicycle Usage on Property
- Los Mangos Executive Golf Course: 9 Hole green fee or half hour tour clinic per stay.
- Beach and Pool Volleyball
- 6 Hard-Surface Tennis Courts
- XTreme Zone
- Non-motorized Water Sports
- Boogie Boards
- Ping Pong Tables
- Pool Tables
- Basketball Court
Does the Dominican Republic resort offer any Special Services?
Aside from the activities to participate in, the resort also offers special services. We can assist with hassle-free hosting of wedding, conferences and corporate events at the resort. Our services include:
- Corporate Events
- Wedding Services
You advertise very low rental rates for villas and Presidential Suites how can I verify the legitimacy of this claim?
We are Chairman’s Circle members of the Lifestyle Vacation Holidays Club and are authorized to advertise and sell accommodations at these resorts. Chairman’s Circle members have a reserved blocks of villas, suites and luxury rooms at very low rates and these are available to our guests for rental. Please call the resort directly at (809) 970-7777 to verify any information on our website.
What is a Chairman’s Circle and VIP membership? Are you that type of owner?
Chairman’s Circle membership is the highest level of ownership that the resort currently offers and we hold that membership. This VIP membership gives our guests access to the VIP areas, VIP Gourmet Restaurants, VIP World and VIP Beaches. You will be staying as our guest and will receive VIP Service and Benefits. These benefits include an invitation to the VIP Parties on the resort and access to the VIP beaches and restaurants. There is no higher guest access than the access that you will receive by renting from a Chairman’s Circle member.
How does the pricing work?
- 1st you choose an Accommodation type e.g. Crown Villa, Presidential Suites etc.
- The Rates page includes the cost for accommodations. Rates are quoted in US dollars and included in per day and per week prices. The listed rate is for the accommodation and not per person. The price is the same if you have 1 or 16 people (7 room villa) staying in the Villa.
- In addition to the accommodation cost there is the cost for the All-Inclusive food and drinks. The All-Inclusive fee varies depending on where you stay:
- In Villas the rate is US$105.00/day for adults, children 3-11 US$47.50/day and children under 3 are free
- In the Presidential Suites and Royal Suites the rate is US$95.00/day for adults, children 3-11 US$42.50/day and children under 3 are free
- In the Junior suites and Cofresi Palm and the Tropical the All-Inclusive fee is $65.00/day for adults, children 3-11 US$30.00/day and children under 3 are free.
- In all other accommodations at Lifestyle Holiday Resort the All-Inclusive fee is US$65.00/day for adults, children 3-11 US$32.50/day and children under 3 are free.
- This fee covers all Restaurants available to guests, VIP World, VIP Beach, VIP Sports Cafe, Premium alcohol FREE from the VIP Areas, Alcohol FREE from other non VIP areas (Including the Ice Disco Lounge) & Cigars FREE from the VIP Areas.
Are there any other Fees?
- There are no hidden fees with the resort. The resort had instituted a small resort fee since the COVID pandemic. Visitors from some countries will pay a US $10 visitors entrance fee upon arrival into the Dominican Republic. This entrance fee is normally included by the airline in your airfare. Please check with your airline.
If I stay in a Crown Villa is the pool really private?
- Yes, the pool is a private pool exclusively for you.
How will I know which Crown Villa I will receive?
- The resort assigns villa #'s usually 1-2 days prior to travel. As Chairman Club members we have access to the best available villas.
Are the Crown Villas air conditioned?
- The typical Crown Villa is not centrally air conditioned. The bedroom areas are air conditioned but the main living areas of the villas are not. The villas are designed to take advantage of the cross ventilation provided by the ocean breezes.
Do the villas have ceiling fans?
- Most villas have ceiling fans in the main areas as well as the bedrooms.
Can I request a Non-Smoking Villa?
- There are no Non-Smoking villas in the resort as they all allow smoking. The villas are well ventilated and do not have a residual smell. I am a Non-Smoker and I have never experienced a villa which smells of smoke.
Can I get a villa on the beach?
- As Chairman’s Circle members we have priority on bookings. As the resort has a limited supply of beach front villas, we cannot guarantee a villa on the beach. We can make the request for a villa on the beach for you.
Can I get a 4, 5, 6 or 7 bedroom villa Guaranteed?
- Yes as Chairman’s Circle members we can guarantee 4, 5, 6 & 7 bedroom villas. Very few owners can make this guarantee. Please call the resort directly at (809) 970-7777 to verify any of our information. Should your size villa not be available for any reason the resort will provide you with 2 villas totalling up to the number of bedrooms booked.
If I stay in a villa can I have breakfast cooked daily at the villa?
- Yes, as part of the villa rental you will have breakfast cooked at the villa for you daily and at no extra charge for this service. The breakfast includes eggs, fruit, juices, meats, cheese and breads.
I have read from other owners that a BBQ is included if I stay in a villa, what is that and is it true?
- The BBQ service is available Free to Owners. The BBQ is also available to guests of Owners staying in a villa at an additional cost of about $130.00 per person. The BBQ is prepared at your villa and it is a home cooked meal with deserts included. It is an excellent way to pamper yourself and your guests.
Can I have alcoholic beverages other than beer delivered to my villa?
- Yes, this is a benefit that our guests have. A special menu is available to order from and alcohol will be delivered to your villa at no additional charge. The limit is one bottle per person per week.
Are there any laundry facilities within the Villa?
- No there are not any located within your villa, however the resort does offer laundry service and there are laundry facilities located within the resort.
Does the Villa have a Safe for my valuables?
- Yes each villa has a safe that you can rent from the VIP Check-In desk. Cost is $20.00 per stay.
I have a small pet that I usually travel with, are pets welcome?
- Sorry no animals are allowed, except for those assisting people with special needs.
Will I receive the same access in this resort as you, the owner?
- No, You don't receive owner benefits (limo, helicopter access etc.) which differ by contract and the type of owner. You will however receive the highest level of Guest VIP that the resort offers. Your entire party will have "Gold Band" access which will give you owners level guest access in the resort. This will give you the following additional VIP areas: Serenity Beach, Harmony Beach and Lifestyle Beach. There are members who will promise you a "Gold Band", but understand that most cannot offer a "Gold Band" unless they are physically present in the resort. Your rental has the highest guest level VIP access included at no charge for your stay.
What airport should I fly into and how long is the ride to the resort?
- If you are staying at the Puerto Plata resort you should fly into Puerto Plata (POP). Puerto Plata is about 30 mins from the resort.
- If you are staying at the Punta Cana or Bayahibe resorts you should fly into Punta Cana (PUJ). Punta Cana is about 30 mins from the resort and 40 mins from Bayahibe.
- If you are staying at the Boca Chica resort you should fly into Santo Domingo (SDQ). Santo Domingo is about 20 mins from the resort.
- If you are staying at the Costa Dorada resort you should fly into Puerto Plata (POP). Puerto Plata is about 20 mins from the resort.
- If you are staying at one of the Cancun resorts you should fly into Cancun (CUN). Cancun is about 30 mins from the resort.
- If you are staying at the Tulum resort you should fly into Cancun (CUN). Cancun is about 90 mins from the resort.
If you do not arrive at the above-noted airports, transport can be arranged through the resort at an additional charge.
For all resorts: It is imperative that you complete and submit your airport transportation form 14 days in advance of your arrival in order to receive the FREE airport pick-up service
- We strongly recommend that you book your flights after you have your resort confirmation number in hand.
I have read where some owners are including the limousine and the helicopter will I have that?
- There are some owners who will try and include the limousine or the helicopter for transportation to entice you into a sale, but you will find when you arrive at the airport the "Guaranteed" limo or helicopter will not be there for you. The resort has a very limited number of limos and two helicopters. The only way for a non-owner to secure this benefit is to pay. The cost to rent the limousine is about $350.00 each way and the helicopter cost is about $300.00 to $500.00 each way (depending on the number of people). The helicopter holds a max of 3 people.
Is there Internet service available in the Villa / Resort
- All Villas have Internet access - there is a fee associated with this service. Internet access is available at no charge at VIP World, VIP Tower, VIP Beach, NV Beach and most all VIP areas. There are free computers for your use at Villa Reception as well.
How close is the Beach from the resort?
- The entire resort is located on Cofresi beach as such you will be within walking distance to the beach from any villa.
Is there any refund policy?
- There is no refund for no-shows or early departures, however if you cannot make your dates and you notify us 90 days in advance we will do our best to reschedule your trip for you, we do charge $100.00 for trip date changes.
Does the resort offer child care?
- Yes the resort does offer child care and this can be arranged at any time while at the resort.
Do I need to bring any type of Power Adapter to the resort when I travel there?
- The resort uses the same power receptacles found in the U.S. and Canada
Do I need to exchange any U.S. Dollars for Dominican Pesos?
- No, The resort as well as all vendors take American Currency.
Does the resort accept Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex) for Payments for all-inclusive?
- Yes, The resort accepts all major credit cards for all-inclusive as well as other activities.
Does the resort supply Hair Dryers and Irons for all rental accommodations?
- Yes, Every room type does have a Hair Dryer and Iron.
What is the cost to visit Ocean World Park (Located right next door)?
- All of our guests will each receive a FREE Ocean World Ticket valued at $69.00. Your ticket is valid for 1 visit to Ocean World on any day you choose. Visit VIP Customer Service for your FREE Ticket (located at the basement level of the VIP Tower). Ocean World requires a 48 Hour advance notice.
I have read where there are new restaurants Azul and Jazz, do I have access to them?
- Access to the Jazz restaurant is included with your stay. Azul is available for owners only and is not included with any package.
Are there any areas that are currently not included with the VIP access for guests?
* Azul Restaurant (You have access to VIP Gourmet)
* Anja's Lounge (You have access to VIP Sports Bar / Lounge)
* Ocean Restaurant
* Saffron Restaurant
* Deja View Beach
* Sea La Vie Beach
I have read where the resort has a new Hookah bar called the Spot - can I use that?
- You do have access to "The Spot" which is located directly inside VIP World. This is exclusive to owners and owner guests.
What is the Check-In and Check-Out time for the Villas and Suites?
- The Check-In time is 3:00pm and the Check-Out Time is 11:30am. If you arrive earlier than 3:00pm sit back-relax and have a drink while the resort prepares your room. You will receive your gold band on check in and will have access to all of the VIP restaurants, beaches and bars while you wait for your accommodation to be ready.
Do you have any restrictions on check-in or check-out days and / or length of stay?
- There are no restrictions on the check-in or check-out day. We suggest that you find the lowest price on your airfare and then use those dates for your check-in / check-out dates. Flights are generally cheaper if you travel mid-week from Tuesday - Thursday. Length of stays can vary from 4 nights minimum to 1 year or anything in between. You pay for the amount of time you choose.
Does the resort offer a crib and/or a high chair for my child?
- Yes, the resort offers cribs and high chairs. We will make a note on your reservation and you may also obtain either form VIP Guest Services.
I would like to know a phone number where I can reach the resort?
- The main phone number to the resort is (809) 970-7777.
What is the climate at the resort?
- The annual average temp in the Dominican is 25C (77F) degrees. The temp can range from 24C – 32C (75F-90F) during the winter months and 27C – 35C (80F-95F) during the summer months.
Do you require payment in full to make my reservation?
- We require full payment to make your reservation.
Do you need a passport to travel to the Dominican Republic?
- Yes a passport is required to visit the Dominican Republic. All guests regardless of age require a passport. Children including infants require a passport for travel. All passports need to have a validity of at least 6 months.
How can I guarantee the quality of the unit that I rent from you?
- Unfortunately you can't as the resort makes absolutely no guarantees to us. We have the highest level membership the resort offers and we always do our best to ensure your satisfaction.
I have a membership with Lifestyle but can't get the accommodations I need, can I rent from you?
- You cannot rent from us. The resort’s policy is that we DO NOT rent to existing members. If you do rent from us and the resort finds out you are a member you will be immediately stripped of ALL VIP benefits that we have extended to you under our membership. You will receive absolutely NO COMPENSATION should you be stripped of all benefits by the resort. We highly recommend that you use your own membership with the resort to book any accommodations.
Do I have to attend a "Sales Pitch"
- You do not... you may be approached by a staff member asking you if you would like a "Tour" of the resort. So if you have no desire for a "Sales Pitch" then simply tell them "NO."