Dream Suites by Lifestyle at Costa Dorada – Dominican Republic
This ocean side resort is located in Costa Dorada and includes 21 luxury one and two bedroom suites. The property features a championship golf course, five restaurants, three bars, two adult swimming pools, one children’s pool, a children’s Mini Club, fitness center and spa, as well as nightly entertainment and a beautiful ocean beach!
The Dream Suites offer a unique luxurious experience. The suites have a distinctive décor and were created with space and comfort in mind. The rooms have conditioning, cable television, phones, and ceiling fans. Shaded patios and verandas provide a relaxing place to gather. Dream Suites provides the easy, relaxed ambience of the Caribbean in an opulent and elegant setting. The outstanding service and features are standard at a Lifestyle property.
Best of all, when staying at this fabulous property, pick up and drop off services to and from the Puerto Plata airport are available. The all-inclusive rate you enjoy as a VIP guest and V.I.P service on property to take care of your vacation needs! Turn the dream into reality with Dream Suites by Lifestyle.
Junior Suites have the option of 1 king bed or 2 queen beds and adjoining rooms available upon request with ocean, pool or garden views. Each room comes equipped with complete bathroom including luxury Jacuzzi and hair dryer. Air conditioning, cable TV, direct dial telephone, safe (extra charge), radio-alarm clock, and iron with ironing board, plus a terrace or balcony. A stocked mini-bar includes water, beer and soft drinks refreshed daily at no extra charge. The room also comes equipped with a coffee maker.
Studio maximum occupancy – 3 adults and 1 child, or 2 adults and 2 children
FREE Transportation to/from the Airport is included with your stay. You must submit the airport pick-up form 14 days in advance for your free transportation to/from the Airport.
All Inclusive Plan Includes:
- V.I.P Guest reduced All-Inclusive rate
- Use of all restaurants, bars and facilities (without charge) at the resort
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner available in several restaurants of your choice on the property)
- Access to Specialty restaurants with a la carte dining (some require reservations in advance)
- Daytime and late snacks
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, including beer, spirits, cocktails, house wine with meals, juices and soft drinks
Daily program of activities for adults and children including:
- Aerobics and Latin dance classes
- Badminton and ping pong
- Water polo
- Beach volleyball
- Non-motorized water sports: kayak, windsurf, sail boats, etc.
- Mini golf
- Tennis (2 courts)
- Mini club with swimming pool and game area
- Basketball, soccer, volleyball
- Work out at our Fitness Center in our Spa
- Nightly live entertainment
Other activities ($)
- Spa: special packages available: massages, specialized treatments, etc.
- Sea Pro Divers PADI / SSI Scuba Diving Center: for certified and beginner divers
- 18 Hole, Par 72 Golf Course nearby, designed by Robert Trent Jones
- All motorized sports
- Business Center with Internet service
- Horseback riding, four wheeling and motorcycle rental
Restaurants and Bars – (V.I.P Reserved Section in each Restaurant)
EL CAYUCO – Located under a huge palapa, this open-air restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets. Dinner themes include barbecue night and Dominican night, featuring local favorites. All meals provide International choices such as steak, roast chicken, pasta, and Caribbean-accented seafood, as well as cooked-to-order items and extensive salad, fruit, and dessert bars
SANTA FE GRILL – A Tex-Mex à la carte restaurant featuring choices such as salmon with tequila sauce, beef with coriander sauce, and seafood enchiladas. Reservations required.
Rigoletto Pasta Club – Located on the second level, in front of the pool, this restaurant serves Italian fare from an à la carte dinner menu. Seating depends on availability. Dress code: Long pants and sleeved shirts for men.
MANGOS – 24 hour snack bar serving barbecue, pizza, and other casual meals.
- Les Caraibes – a la carte for dinner – Seafood specialties
- Mare Atlantic Flavor Cuisine – a la carte for dinner – Seafood specialties
- 4 Bars conveniently located in different areas of the resort including pool bars and sport bar:
- Bar Tbano – pool bar
- Areito – theater bar
- La Cohoba – sports bar
Additional Facilities and Amenities
- 2 adult pools and 1 for children
- 2 Tennis Courts
- Fitness Center and Sauna
- Spa (extra charge for services)
- Shopping Center
- 1 Free round of golf per person per stay at the 9-hole Los Mangos Executive Golf Course in Costatambar with transportation to/from the course included
- FREE Ocean World Tickets for everyone in your party
Other on-site amenities include:
Child Care Exercise Equipment
Laundry Medical Facilities
Scuba Diving Snack Bar
Windsurfing Children’s Pool
Hairdresser Live Entertainment
Playground Area Shopping Area
Just minutes away are a variety of additional attractions and activities, including:
Horseback Riding Ocean World Aquatic Park
Fishing Grocery Store
Jungle Excursions White Water Rafting
|Accommodation Type||Price per Week per Unit(US $)||Price per Night per Unit(US $)||All-Inclusive Fee per Adult per Day||All-Inclusive Fee per Child Ages 3-12 per Day||Maximum Number of Guests in Unit|
|3 adults and 1 child||800||130||95||47.50(children 5 to 12)||4|
|2 adults and 2 children||800||130||95||47.50(children 5 to 12)||4|
|Accommodation Type||Price per Week per Unit(US $)|
|3 adults and 1 child||800|
|2 adults and 2 children||800|
|Price per Night per Unit(US $)||All-Inclusive Fee per Adult per Day|
|All-Inclusive Fee per Child Ages 3-12 per Day||Maximum Number of Guests in Unit|
|47.50(children 5 to 12)||4|
|47.50(children 5 to 12)||4|